Thursday, September 16, 2010

Character Comparaison.

Luella and my grandma have some things in common. For example my grandma has a big heart for people just like Luella. She likes to help out people when they mess up in life, and make a bad decision. One time I was in trouble in school, she lectures me for hours about it and why I should never so that again. Another thing that they have in common is that they both have experienced with street people. They both like to teach people about respect. Some things that are different about Luella and my grandma are that Luella just gave Roger the ten dollars to by the shoes. My grandma would have made Roger do something in order to earn his ten dollars. The most excellent character trait that they have is that they care for people that have had troubled times. Basically that means that they are understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment