Monday, November 15, 2010

SPA Movie & Games Day Paragraph

On Friday I wasn't planning on coming to school because I knew that all we were going to be doing is just playing games and watching movies. So I thought I can just stay home and do that. That didn't work out. I ended up coming to school finally and all the freshmen and sophmores were put in a classroom in the tech center to watch "Freedom Writer's." I had already seen that movie before so it wasn't that exciting. After the movie was over the freshmen and the sophmores went down to the gym along with the juniors and the seniors. In the gym we played basketball and volleyball. After all that was done everyone went to the cafe to go eat. Others went to the cupcake competition. By the end of the afternoon I had a pretty fun time.

1 comment:

  1. You should go read my blog post on this subject it very descriptive and honest!

    ReplyDelete