Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post

Lately there has been a lot of drama due to the news kids in my house. I’m never really at home most of the time. So when I come home there’s the typical arguing about he said she said type of crap, which I think is ridiculous. I used to think of myself as a bad kid, but now I’m more relaxed and clam, it’s probably because I got used to this place. Other than that, I’m really happy and somewhat proud of myself because when I first got here I was a little brat. I didn’t want to listen to anyone. From time to I notice myself getting older and maturing. I see things in a bigger picture; also I’m not always trying to argue with everyone. I guess you can say that I finally figured out who I am. I’m not saying that im one of the greatest kids because I know I’m not. Just like everyone else I have my days, either way I have changes a lot for myself and now I’m swollen with pride!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post...it's nice to hear you have changed and acknowleadge it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you being able to notice your good and bad fromt he past year. Its good of you to put it in your blog post. You are awesome!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! I feel bad for you because it seems like your the most mature in your house but yet your the youngest. I hope everything ends up better in the future. god job on your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also pround of you. I have noticed that you have really matured over the past few months. I wish more students would follow your lead.

    ReplyDelete