Wednesday, July 20, 2011

True or Forbidden Love

I think that Romeo and Juliet don’t truly love each other; furthermore, I don’t think they just like the idea doing something that is not allowed. Romeo and Juliet just like each other that is it. When Romeo first saw Juliet he was only physically attracted to her, in other words he thinks Juliet is attractive. Also, it’s the same thing with Juliet. To me love is out of the question. To love someone you have to obviously first actually know them. In this situation I would really have to think about getting married. Romeo and Juliet falling in love really means nothing, because that is not “love,” its no where near true love.

4 comments:

  1. I disagree with your post, but good examples to support your reasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that they really do love eachother, it's just that they can't show it that much because of their families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is really good but I disagree.I think they where in real love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think is was lust between them, I agree completely with you.

    ReplyDelete