Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Kids and people in general love eating junk food; therefore it’s not a requirement to have it banned. People have the right to eat whatever they want. Also, people make a lot of money by having junk food around. For example, it’s like cigarettes, its bad for people but they won’t make it illegal because it makes good money. Junk food isn’t such a bad thing compared to murder or something; I mean its just food. People have more self control and know how to manage things. Also, if someone misses breakfast or lunch they can just go and get something from the vending machine, and for that reason junk food must not be banned.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
A’janae is an eighth grader and is organized because has things in a certain way.
Aloh is a junior and is very talented because she can do so many things.
Chelsea is also a junior and is very amusing because she is funny.
Brook is a senior and is very loving because she cares a lot for things.
Jacinta is also a senior and is athletic because she’s good a t sports
Natalie is senior and is quite because she’s new.
1.Genevieve, is a staff who is very strict because she takes her job to seriously.
- Vanessa, is a staff that is chill because she is young and understands us.
- Jen, is a staff that is understanding because she cares about children
- Janson is a house parent that is young hearted and relatable, she really cares about us.
- Francene, is a staff that is nice, but takes her job seriously at the right time
- Diane, is a staff that is very loving because she understands.
- Jorge, is a houseparent that is always eager to help us
- Emilia, is a houseparent that is funny and young hearted
- Miss Emily, who is a teacher is helpful because she helps students with reading.
- Thomas, is a house parents and he there for you and understand what you’re going through.
- Mr. Beedle, is a teacher that super cool because hes giving
- Veronica, is a staff that is extremely involved and helps with anything she can. She does more than the expected staff.
- Anita, is there for you when you need to talk to someone about something.
- Tia, a campus director who is very mean because she is rude.
- Ms. Priester, is an awesome teacher because she is loving and kind hearted.
- Mrs. Raquel, is there for you when you need help with your work.
- Wayne Is there for you when you need talk to someone about something and he understand you and where you come from.
- Mr. Kruger is a history teacher who takes his job very seriously.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011