Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First Person Narrator: House Parent/Lead Staff Point of View

As I walked into the house today, on this beautiful day, I thought that the young ladies in the house need to learn some etiquette. Then, I realized that I try my best to correct them when they curse or when they are disrespectful. But since they are kids, whatever you do to help them out and be more courteous, it won’t work because at the end of the day anything you say to them comes in one ear and out the other. Then again, they are just kids so they do what they want to do. Later I noticed that they are cool kids and I don’t blame them for knowing these things. I know that they all have been dragged all over the place and I get that. So, as I went off shift, I felt like the girls are pleasant to have around.

No comments:

Post a Comment