- Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
- No David No by David Shannon
- Miss Viola Swamp by Harry Allard and James Marshall.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- If You Give A Mouse a Cookie by by Felicia Bond.
In the story Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister is basically about a very pretty fish that is different because he has silver scales all over his body. All the other fish were very jealous of his beautiful scales. Rainbow fish didn’t want to share so the fish get mad. Later on an octopus gives him some advice like if he gives a scale to the other fishes then he will realize how to happy. So he does and he keeps on scales but one. So in the end he notices that he is not so beautiful then he was before, but ever since he shared he has new friends and is the happiest fish in the sea.